My name is Joseph Stevenson and I am an SEO consultant based out of Las Vegas Nevada. I value education and helping those in need. I also understand that school can be a significant expense and know how hard it can be for students and their families to make ends meet. Between housing, tuition, books, and school supplies, the cost of attending college or graduate school can easily rise into the tens of thousands of dollars, if not more. In an effort to make things a little easier for students and their families, I am am pleased to be offering a bi-yearly $1,000 Freda Stevenson scholarship to individuals who are currently attending or planning on attending college or graduate school in the near future.
In order to apply, applicants must submit a 1,000+ word essay on the following topic:
What is the future of the internet
specifically mobile vs. desktop internet interaction
Out of the pool of applicants, we will choose five finalists. We will then post the five finalists’ essays on our blog and our social media pages.
I’m a Finalist – Now What?
Now it’s your turn to share your hard work! The finalists will be responsible for promoting their entries within their social media networks – get your friends, family, and followers to like or share your essay for the best chance to win! The winner will be determined by the amount of social media “buzz” the winning essays generate. The finalist with the most Facebook “Likes” on their essay page wins! In order to be eligible to participate, applicants must simply be either currently enrolled in or actively applying to a college or graduate/professional program.
Buying likes or shares from sites such as Fiverr will disqualify the candidate.
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Essays must be received by November 1, 2016
- Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format, no link to Google Docs or PDFs.
- Applicants should include their name, address and phone number.
- Applicants should include a link to their Facebook profile so that we may confirm their identity and school enrollment.
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
- No additional information should be included.
We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winners meet their educations costs. To contact us with any questions please reach out to my assistant Samantha at (702) 907-0095.